Tuesday, March 16, 2010
my child and dealing with all this
This week has been a some what good week I think I am finally getting my work done right we got a new bed and may be looking to buy a new house. Then when I got home from work today I got a phone call from my child's doctor to tell me when they got her blood work back she now on top of all of this has a vitamin d deficiency and now on top of the 6 pills she gets to take more a day. I find my self being very up set a lot with everyone and I know its not their fault but I just so bad what someone or something to blame for all her pain she is only 11 years old and she is went trough so much in her short life I just wish I knew how to help her and to make it go way. I wish that I could come to terms with all of this going on and find peace I pray and talk to god all the time but nothing seems to help. just needed to vent sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI do not know what is wrong with your daughter but I can understand your frustration. I have been taking care of my since and his illness everysince he had brain surgery at thirteen months old and he is twenty one now. It is okay to vent and my ears are here if you need them.
Cindy :)