Sunday, February 28, 2010

school and work

This week I went back to work after a year. I have to say that working and going to school is a little bit harder then what I thought it would be. I can say that I now can see how hard it is to be a mom and work and be in school. I know that I have the will to do this I just hope that I can make myself and have the discipline to make it happen. i do have the support from my family to help me and my friends and that is very important to be able to make it in life I will try and not let down my classmate and my teachers my family and friends. That is all I have to say this week. Until next time take care.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. You may have to make out a schedule and let everyone know that you are not available during this time.

    ReplyDelete